fot

new lucas electronic dissy for TR7 & Spit 1500

To: "FOT LIST" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: new lucas electronic dissy for TR7 & Spit 1500
From: "Terry and Cindy" <Roadandtrack2@hypermax.net.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 08:25:42 +1000
I am cleaning out my shed and have found 2 items of potential interest.

1) a brand new Lucas distributor kit for a TR7. It comprises an
electronic dissy with cap, drive gear etc, external amplifier box and
wiring to suit. Theses kits were made by Lucas to replace the
troublesome Opus system fitted to many. It has a vacuum advance system,
not retard.

2) a brand new Lucas points type distributor for a Spit 1500. It has a
vacuum advance system, not retard.

I 'm happy to offer them on this forum first. Anyone interested can make
me a sensible offer. Postage is ex Australia (maybe $20 sea post).

Thanks

Terry O'Beirne