fot

Intro: Jacqulyn Mincheff-Northwest FoTer

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Intro: Jacqulyn Mincheff-Northwest FoTer
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:07:21 EDT
Friends of Triumph:

My name is Jacqulyn Mincheff I am 39 years old and live/ work in beautiful
Portland Oregon with my husband Jeff. We have been collecting vintage road
and
racing cars/motorcycles for 10 years. Our collection spans 5 decades
starting
with the 1930's and runs through the 1970's, with an emphasis on British
cars.
Our racing car line up consists of a 1967 Lola T70 Mk III GT coupe, a 1959
Sebring MGA and of course "Rosebud". Rosebud is a 1960 Triumph TR3A
formerly
owned by FoT member Doug Ross. I found the car on the internet the first day
it
was listed, after learning about Doug and the car from his nephew Jim I
agreed
to purchase it sight unseen, in fact I drove out from Portland to Maryland
(purchasing the trailer too) and towed it all the way home by myself! I am
honored to have been given the opportunity of stewardship over such a great
car
and will serve Doug's memory well by keeping it preserved just as he left it.

got my area racing license this year through ICSCC and am planing on racing
it
in the Portland Historic races as well as other events in 06. Thank you for
allowing me a membership in your society, I am looking forward to being able
participate in a FoT event.

LoT,

Jacqulyn