fot

2005 Racing

To: emerywg@earthlink.net, emeryjanis@yahoo.com, Janis@saveursdazur.com,
Subject: 2005 Racing
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 10:02:51 EST
Hi Everybody,

I managed to cherry pick my way into another Kryderacing plaque, even though
the TR-3 got mashed up the last two times it was out.  The first time was a
crunch into the tire wall, which bent some parts and tore the left front
suspension loose from the frame.  Dan managed to fix the frame with his expert
TIG
welding.  This last weekend, someone splatted into me at the left-hand curve at
Nelson Ledges before the hair pin turn -- more work to do.

Hopefully, we can tune in next season.

Subj:   Kryderacing Regional Championship Series