fot

Re: Cooling System

To: vintage.racer@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling System
From: herald948@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 14:30:45 -0500
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary <vintage.racer@comcast.net>

Anyone have any experience with cooling system "stop leak" products
such as
Bars or Alumaseal?  Do they work?  Any problems?  Thanks.

==AM==
I've had pretty GOOD luck over the years with the silver powdery stuff
(forget which brand name that is) for minor leaks. On the other hand,
I've nothing but VERY BAD things to say about whatever the "liquid"
product is that looks like tapioca in molasses.

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>