fot

Fw: Vintage TD tires

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Vintage TD tires
From: "Jeff Snook" <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:47:22 -0500
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Fellow TR3/4 racers,

Here is the reply I got from the folks at Hoosier regarding the 15" Vintage
TDs we are running.  Not much help at this time.

I spoke with Jack Woehrle at the SVRA Road Atlanta race last month.  He will
not allow 50 series tires in Group 3.  If you want to run them, he will put
your car into Group 8.  He is open to 60 series tires for Group 3, just
needs someone to test and recommend some.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
http://www.snooksdreamcars.com