fot

Light Weight Alloy Front Plates-TR3/TR4--GT6/TR6 Next?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Light Weight Alloy Front Plates-TR3/TR4--GT6/TR6 Next?
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 08:41:17 EST
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

FoT at Large

As you may already know, we have a FoT group order of front engine plates in
alloy.

These are done and ready to ship to about 30 FoT.

We ran a few more than that, so if you have the least amount of interest in
this project, contact me off list.

If there is an interest in doing engine plates for GT6 and TR6, let me know.
This could be the next project, if you wish.  UK is selling for about $130
plus shipping. I think the FoT could get them done for under $100 with an order
of 25 or more, but we need the plates for reverse engineering.

Corn picking season is over. Let's keep some of those Iowa Farm Boys busy
making Triumph Parts.

Joe Alexander