fot

spitfire panasports for sale...maybe

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: spitfire panasports for sale...maybe
From: fpspitfire@insightbb.com
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 02:47:33 +0000
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

All,

I've got 4 panasport ultra-lights with 6 race weekends on them.  They have had
a total of 2 mount and balance cycles on them, are in great shape and bought
new in 2003.  They have a couple marks on the back side where the wheel
machine has gripped them.

13x6" 4x3.75 pcd with +16mm offset.

reason for potential sale.  I have had a set of 4 revolutions come my way in
the offset I need for the rear of the 1500 to get max track.  I figure having
a matching set of rims would be nice, but isn't required, so I figure if I can
sell these I'd get a set of revolutions for the front...

$170 each plus shipping

--
All the best
Aaron Johnson