fot

Re: Hotrod TR6 on eBay

To: SHANE Ingate <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hotrod TR6 on eBay
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:39:24 -0500 (EST)
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005, SHANE Ingate wrote:

> == fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
> ==    http://fatchancegarage.com
>

> All,
>
> Supposed champion TR6 auto-xer on eBay at:
>

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dllViewItem&item=4591995273&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1
>
> Sweet looking car.  Anyone on the list?

I can't speak for if the car owner is on the list, but the claim of any
National Title for that car is utterly and completly false as far as SCCA
is concerned. _MAYBE_ a National Tour win, but in '97 that car would have
been in AP and I know that Ronnie Babb won AP that year and the closest
that any TR6 parts came to a National championship _are on Khartu_! The
3rd place car in '97 was a TVR 2500M, and I have the diff. and wheels on
my car.

Yes it's a nice car, but the claims are more than a little overstated.

> Shane Ingate, "got the motor yesterday!" in Maryland

Kewl.

regards,
rml