fot

Corvair axles in TR trailing arms available

To: Friends <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Corvair axles in TR trailing arms available
From: Chuck Arnold <triosan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:18:59 -0800
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

I have discovered that the rear hubs on the TR250 race car I am rebuilding
are a Corvair conversion. I do not need them. I am therefore offering them
to anyone on the list before going to e-bay. Will include the trailing arms
as they have been hogged out to hold the axles. The offer does not include
half shafts or the means to connect the Corvair fittings in the hub to
u-joints as these did not come with the car. Pictures on request. I am
asking $500 for the pair

--
Chuck Arnold