fot

Re: Hallett Shootout

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hallett Shootout
From: Larry Young <larry.young@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:08:36 -0600
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

Rocky,
I guess those of us close to the event assume everyone has read
everything posted. Here are a couple of links to recent posts:
The initial announcement:
   http://www.team.net/html_arc/fot/200509/msg00233.html
The tentative schedule:
   http://www.team.net/html_arc/fot/200511/msg00082.html
It should be a wonderful event at a fun and racer friendly track.
Larry Young