fot

RE: AMBRO and More.....

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AMBRO and More.....
From: "Barr, Scott" <sbarr@mccarty-law.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:23:41 -0600
== fot at autox.team.net supported in part by Fat Chance Garage
==    http://fatchancegarage.com

So, I've been having trouble getting my Classic Motorsports at my
local (Appleton WI) Barnes& Noble bookstore.  I like to go and BUY
something from them if I'm going to sit there for hours on end.  The
July issue is the last one which I was able to pick off of the shelves
-- nothing since then.  I was told yesterday that they stopped
carrying it -- so now I've subscribed.  And got a September back issue
at www.classicmotorsports.net

But I can't the November issue, even as a back issue special order --
what the heck was in the November issue that has caused it to sell out
so quickly and completely?  A coupon guarantying delivery of a 2006
Pirelli calendar??  A complete compendium of The Wit of William
Dentinger?  Secrets to making a GT6 brake in a straight line?

Scott