fot

new topic-oil coolers for my TR4A

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: new topic-oil coolers for my TR4A
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rkramer3@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 19:16:25 -0600
My TR4A was raced in the 60's with a Corvette radiator. I have replaced it
with an aluminum one and I've spent an inordinate amount of time fabricating
mounting brackets. I am using the TR6 front skid plate and I've set it up so
I can use the holes that come in the TR6 piece to mount the 16-row Mocal oil
cooler. The oil cooler is completely blocked by the front valance. I am
trying to maintain the original appearance so opening up holes is out of the
question. Since so many of these coolers are sold it would seem to me that
someone would make a custom duct for them but I haven't seen one. I probably
can rivet one together but space is very tight. Any ideas out there?

Bob Kramer
rkramer3@austin.rr.com