fot

minor clarification......

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: minor clarification......
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 01:33:47 -0800 (PST)
Everyone,
    I guess I should try to be more clear (and maybe read and edit) with my
emails.  There was no way I thought anyone took a shot at me.... (although many
have over my lifetime)....
    I used Susans name, as she is driving a car that is probably as "period
correct" as one would ever want it to be.   I hoped to contrast this to my car,
which is not period correct and point out that I feel there is plenty of room
for both (all) of us.
    My intent was to say, that the cars can be sorted out easily enough.  The
attitudes are a little more difficult, and more dangerous.
    I fully agree with the comment that the problems dont seem to arise from
our group.  I have yet to hear people not wanting to race with any of our
group.   When drivers talk of the others "they dont want to be on the track
with", they are talking about the people who need to be "held at bay" so to
speak.  We all make mistakes, some more than others.
    All that said, I do have one problem with Susan though...
  She makes me really want to be a better driver.  I'm certain my car is faster
than hers, so, how is it she beats me so easily???????
    Okay I guess this is a personal problem of my own .... If I make it to
Hallett, Susan, would you maybe show me the way around the track?????

  Now, lets go out and have some fun...

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire