fot

Re: Car Classification -.... and RULES

To: BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: Car Classification -.... and RULES
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:49:27 EST
In a message dated 12/2/05 11:26:25 AM Pacific Standard Time, BillB@bnj.com
writes:

<< Kas included--say that there is no horsepower advantage between
 Webers and SUs. But SUs require frequent fiddling and getting them tuned
 properly is a black art. One I'd just as soon not master. Webers are easy
 and can be precisely tuned. Still, WFO is always Wide F***** Open, and
 there's nothing inside an SU that significantly blocks flow.   >>

I am a little late with this response.  Knowing nothing about Webers, how can
they be easy when Kas was carrying a brief case full of jets around with him?
 This Datsun 2000 racer had both SU's and Webers that came with his car.  He
started racing with the SU's and then tried the Webers.  His times then
dropped and he couldn't make the Webers work.  Finally, he returned to the SU's
and
his times went back up.