fot

Re: Hallett Shootout - Car Classification - The answer

To: rkramer3@austin.rr.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hallett Shootout - Car Classification - The answer
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 09:36:51 EST
In a message dated 12/08/2005 7:27:56 PM Central Standard Time,
rkramer3@austin.rr.com writes:

> Yes! Come one, come all.
>
> CVAR would accept an FIA license and........... all Triumphs are in! Now
> let's
> all get out our calendars and mark down the date. Mar 31- April 2 2006.   I
> think the idea that somebody might bring a car from overseas drove home the
> message that we are a group that should get special treatment.

Having just seen our local comic opera group's version of 'Animal Crackers',
and ala Groucho Marx..."I don't want to race with any group that would accept
me as a racer."

Bill (Damdinger)

PS

Howsomever, I've already got me hotel reservations, so I guess I'll be there.