fot

Funding Hallett-TR Shootout at the OK Corral

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Funding Hallett-TR Shootout at the OK Corral
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 22:19:43 EST
FoT

Wow!!  Checks (some really big ones) and Pledges roll in. Thanks!

Not there yet, tho, but I know we will make it.

Of course the 3 x 3 FoT Decals have not run out yet.  Joe C made sure that we
have plenty of stock with his last run. (thanks, Joe C)

Get yours..2 for 10 and 1 for shipping. send check and address. get by return
mail. simple.

OR! If you want an all weather vinyl simulation of a Lucas Tri-Pod PL-700
Headlamp on your TR, ask me about those, too. A portion of those proceeds will
get kicked into the Hallett Fund. (ask for digital picture).

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648