fot

Re: A week late, drat

To: tstrange@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A week late, drat
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:23:52 EST
Guys,

We WILL be celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the FoT at Hallett.

I am hoping to come up with some kind of Driver Premium Commemorative piece.

That's one of the reasons I have been fumbling about cyberspace with some low
key FoT Fund Raising.

There have been some folks that have been quite generous. I suspect there is
a couple of sponsors out there just waiting for some a proposal.  I have
offered to "Sponsor" the first practice session, but I dont think it was taken
seriously.

Regards,

Joe (A)

Joe (A)