fot

Sebring Accomodations

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sebring Accomodations
From: Brett Johnson <356drb@indy.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 20:33:56 -0600
I got a bit of a surprise e-mail a couple days ago about displaying my
ex-works 1957 Sebring Lotus Eleven in the heritage tent for the
upcoming Sebring weekend in March.  I haven't been down there since
1997 and was wondering if anybody could suggest a kid friendly (2 year
old twins) reasonably priced hotel within a half hour drive or so that
doesn't require more than a three day stay?

I might also need a secure place to keep my dually and small enclosed
trailer for a few days post-race while the family goes up to visit the
Mouse.

Thanks!

Brett Johnson