fot

Re: Southwick Hubs

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Southwick Hubs
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:37:07 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

Has anyone received their Southwick hubs yet? I was just paying bills the
other night when I noticed that I was charged for them back in NOV but I
haven't seen them show up yet.

I'm only posting this because there was a rash of FedEx/UPS thefts in my
geographical area where thieves followed the FedEx/UPS trucks around and
grabbed stuff that had been dropped off after the delivery had been left
on the front porch.

At any rate, I didn't want to bother Southwick 'till I could confirm that
shipments had been made.

regards,
rml