fot

FOT Shootout at OK Corral-Hallett

To: fpspitfire@insightbb.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: FOT Shootout at OK Corral-Hallett
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 10:40:06 EST
Aaron!

Google CVAR for their schedule and entry form.

Form does not currently contain specific info on the Triumphs involvement,
but wont stop you from making entry. I have mine printed out and ready to send
in.

This is the event most folks have expressed a desire for.  However, READ
FURTHER:

There are rumors of marauding gunslingers roaming the OK CORRAL with six guns
at their sides.  No one knows who these evil dudes are, as they wear black
hats &  masks.

Beware, as they are in search of coveted speed secrets, and a stolen hug from
Susan Kahler...cads that they are.

Joe (A)