fot

Re: What is history

To: larry.young@pobox.com, BillB@bnj.com
Subject: Re: What is history
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 13:11:59 EST
    There seems to be two differ poles when it comes to "vintage racing" -
those who want to go as fast as possible in old cars regardless of whether
their
car's setup is historically correct; and those that want to preserve the
historical accuracy of the cars. Whereas I can certainly relate to the need for
speed, I can also relate to the frustration that drivers with historically
accurate cars have with racing against modernized counterparts in vintage body
work.