fot

TR-6 For Sale

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 For Sale
From: William G Rosenbach <wgrosenbach@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 07:42:46 -0700
Greetings,
The following ad copy appears in the Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing,
Vintage Messenger newsletter publication. It has run for a couple of
issues and is still there. I have never seen the car, but the price seems
attractive so I thought I'd pass it along to a more targeted group.
Bill

1976 Triumph TR-6, white with beige interior, approximately 78,000
original miles. All original with electronic overdrive in 3rd and 4th
gears. Hard top, new soft top plus a luggage rack included. Needs body
and interior work and a loving owner willing to restore this classic
beauty.
$2,000 or best offer. Veronica
"Ronny" Marshall, 303-530-0750
veronicamarshall@comcast.net