fot

Hallett FoT Funding (No Whining)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Hallett FoT Funding (No Whining)
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 08:53:23 EST
FoT,

In the past the annual International Triumph Challenges have been aligned
with organizations such as SVRA in conjunction with the so called 'festival
events'.

It was fairly easy to put on a great steak & keg dinner at Mid-Ohio because
Grassroots Motorsports and SVRA stepped up to the dinner plate.  Transportation
for our special guests was not an issue because of several FoT members made
it possible with large and small voluntary contributions.

At this point, we have no support from CVAR,  any Major Distributor of parts
or any Media Moguls.  And that is OK.  We dont have much to offer the in
return for their investment.

Not until we prove our value at  less than 'Festival Events'.

In the meantime, all we can offer is some very nice FoT decals.  Send any
amount of cash and the number of decals you wish to have, to:

Friends of Triumph
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648

Thanks to those who have sent up to $100 in checks, thus far. We presently
have $1200+ in the FoT Till and a few hundred dollars of decal inventory.

Triumph Rescue, Riverside Sportscars, Ted Schmacher, and a few other small
businesses have made gestures of support, but I have nothing to offer them in
return except, THANKS!.

Best Regards,

Joe
Larry