fot

Re: Trivia

To: edwardbarnard@prodigy.net, vintage.racer@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trivia
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:48:26 EST
In a message dated 01/26/2006 7:56:58 AM Central Standard Time,
edwardbarnard@prodigy.net writes:

> Subj:Re: Trivia
> Date:01/26/2006 7:56:58 AM Central Standard Time
> From:edwardbarnard@prodigy.net
> To:BillDentin@aol.com, vintage.racer@comcast.net, fot@autox.team.net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> Okay, now I'm stumped by the trivia. Gary said the last issue was June '71
> but Bill D remembers an article on how to "fix" the TR7. This would be giving
> BL about four years of foresight instead for the four years hindsight they
> been accused of. Perhaps their crystal ball worked but they failed to heed
>it's
> predictions. - Ed

Amici:

I could be mixed up (that's happening more and more these days), but if I am
remembering the right motorag, the 1971 date would be wrong.  I'm pretty sure
I have the issue I'm thinking about stashed away in the basement.  I'll try to
dig it out tonight, and post my mea culpa(s) tomorrow if I have it goof'd up.

Bill Dentinger

PS

I hate to go down in the basement.  I am not afraid of the basement.  I'm
afraid Shirley will lock the door, and I'll be stuck down there.