fot

RE: new project - crank scrapers

To: "Jack W. Drews" <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: new project - crank scrapers
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:47:43 -0500
Jack,

Not being able to picture what the heck you were talking about, I googled
"crank scraper". Much to my amusement I found www.crank-scrapers.com

They like the idea of using the pan attachment bolts, something that makes
more sense to me than the main cap bolts.

This does look like a very attractive HP per $$$ investment. You peaked my
interest.

Something to think about, not all Moldex cranks are created equal. I had to
grind some material out of the webs of my block to allow room for the crank
to rotate. The counterbalance throws on my Moldex are bigger than most, I
think...