fot

[FOT] Passing of a hero

To: fot@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: [FOT] Passing of a hero
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@bright.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 13:52:32 -0500
This past Monday, Brigadier General Robert L. Scott passed away at age
97.  Scott was a WWII ace with the Flying Tigers and the author of many
books including God is My Co-pilot.  It is well worth your time to read
through the many postings on the "condolence book".  A link is attached.
People like Scotty are the reason we enjoy what we have today.  Please
take a look and reflect.   My wife and I were fortunate to have had the
opportunity to spend some time with Scotty. A true hero.  Ted
 http://www.macon.com/mld/macon/

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx@bright.net