fot

RE: [FOT] Am I wrong?

To: <Gt6steve@aol.com>, "fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Am I wrong?
From: "barry rosenberg" <britcars@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:16:45 -0500
     I have been in the repair, restoration, racing of British cars for over
32 years. I have had your frustrations long before you. It is the same all
over and part of it is our fault. We could all race Fords or Chevys so we
could call a dozen places and get parts off the shelf. But NOOOO! We have to
race a limited production car. 100,000 Triumphs pales in comparison to
1,000,000 Fords with the same engine. And don't get me started on quality of
parts. Even top of the line companies such as Crower Rods screw things up on
runs limited to a few rods. The lack of quality parts and knowledgeable
sub-letters is one of the driving reasons I am quitting the business. This
spring, I will empty my 2,800 storage barn where cars are stacked 2 high
into my field and selling off all old British parts. I will post a list of
some of the junk I have and will be able to supply some pictures to
individuals. So, if you are going to want to save some odd parts for your
British cars, look for my notice. What I don't sell cheap, goes to the
crusher. And I will crush these cars. I sent over 100 there when I closed my
junk yard.  Barry