fot

Re: [FOT] Mid Ohio Changes

To: oldskooling@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Mid Ohio Changes
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:04:30 EST
In a message dated 03/25/2006 12:47:00 PM Central Standard Time,
oldskooling@yahoo.com writes:

> I found this and thought it may be of interest to some..

Bob:

That is interesting.  These tracks have to keep looking for ways to make ends
meet.  I was at the ROAD AMERICA Annual Stockholders Meeting on Thursday.
They were 'in the black' for the first time in about four years.  I had heard
MID-OHIO has had similar problems both due to terrible contracts with CART.  It
is tough for these tracks, especially the little ones.

ROAD AMERICA is repaving 3, 5, 6, 8 and 12, but their biggest change is they
have removed the hill behind the St. John the Baptist Concession stand.  That
is a major change, and from the top of the media building on the front
straight, one should be able to see Turn 4.

Bill Dentinger