fot

[FOT] Nomination

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Nomination
From: Allen Washatko <awashatko@wi.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:44:38 -0600
FoT,

I would like to nominate Richard Gehweiler to this great group. Richard
has a long history with Triumph's: purchased a 1971 TR6 in 1975, owns a
'61 TR3 since 1981 (and keeps it stored in his basement),  owned a 1968
TR250 which he sold in 1996 and currently has a 1974 TR6. His stable
also includes two Mini's - one original and one new. Richard is also a
skilled machinist by profession with a remarkable shop in his basement.
He is at the race track all summer long supporting his son Danny in the
campaign of his Mini Cooper which is typically seen cornering on three
wheels. Both Richard and Danny are major players in the preparation and
support of my own TR6 racing efforts. I highly recommend Richard as the
next  FoT member. Do I hear a second?

Allen

Jody & Allen Washatko
N65 W5567 Columbia Road