fot

[FOT] Hallett

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Hallett
From: JOSEPH HUGHES <tr5racer@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:50:37 +0100 (BST)
Good Luck to all you guys who are racing at Hallett from the Brits. Have a
great weekend. We will be thinking of you.

  It also happens to be the first round of the Moss Europe TR Register/TSSC
race championship at Silverstone on Saturday and although the entry list is a
little down on previous years, with a lot of cars, mine included, not yet ready
for the new season, we have over 60 cars registered for 2006 and are looking
forward to another good season.

  Regards

  Mike Hughes

  PS. I have ordered a teeshirt from Susan!