fot

[FOT] Hallett event - request for pictures for Web site

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Hallett event - request for pictures for Web site
From: "spitfiresuz@141.com" <spitfiresuz@141.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:27:45 -0400
Hi everyone!

Wow!  What an awesome time at Hallett!  Now everyone has seen just why it's
my favorite track.   :)

As with previous FOT annual events, I will put up a Web site covering the
Hallett event.  I would like to request that the folks who took pictures
send me up to four pics that you feel either commemorated the spirit of the
event or captured some neat aspect of it.  Please also send a description
of the action (or inaction, as it might be in some cases) and the names of
those in the pic if you have them.  I will post them on the site!

Poor Tristan just didn't have it in him this time, starting with the
electric ignition system cratering (tech kill-switch syndrome) and
continuing with some gremlin keeping him from gaining any power over 6500
rpm.  But we had a fantastic time anyway and REALLY enjoyed seeing everyone
who came.  A special thanks to the CA contingent, who made a long haul and
brought some great cars and exceptional talent to the meet!

HUGE thanks to Joe A., Bob and Larry, for their hard work to get this event
together.  It was very enjoyable and there was more track time available
than anyone could shake a stick at!  Kas and Peg were their usual gracious
selves - we know they love us all since they gave up bringing their golf
clubs to bring two cases of champagne for a champagne reception and for
awards!  I am also thrilled that so many folks who were not able to bring
their cars flew or drove in anyway.  It really helped make the event
better.  And many thanks to everyone who helped us out throughout the
event, either with advice, parts or physical labor!!!

Please send pics!  I should have the site up in a couple days.

Keep Triumphing!
Susan     :)

http://mail2web.com/ .