fot

[FOT] [Fwd: Triumph photos from Hallett]

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] [Fwd: Triumph photos from Hallett]
From: <mcandrew@pol.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:36:45 -0400 (EDT)
Here is the complete list of Triumphs which Don Gwynne took pictures of at
Hallett.  I've enclosed part of an email he sent to me with a little bit
of information about him and his contact information. I have ordered a CD
from him.

Jim McAndrew
#43 Maroon 1957 TR3
Tyler, Texas

Don wrote:
"I have attached some digital photos I took of your car at Hallett last
weekend as relatively small-sized files, which are fine for looking at on
your computer or e-mailing to friends.  They are a bit small for making
nice prints, however.

Identical but large-sized full-resolution files (approx. 1-3 Mb each) are
also available upon request, in case you want to get high quality color
prints made at your local photo counter (e.g., Sams, Wal-Mart, etc.).  I
will gladly burn all your photos, in both small-size files and full-sized
files, onto a CD-ROM and mail it to you if you will just cover my CD-ROM
cost, mailer cost, and postage cost with a check for $10.00.   If you want
a CD-ROM, just send me a return e-mail with your full name and mailing
address.  Ill get your CD-ROM on the way immediately.  The honor system
is alive and well among CVAR members.

Im an old racer, but dont currently own a vintage race car (sob!).

See http://www.lotus-cortina.com/photos/gwynne/gwynne.htm

And http://www.lotus-cortina.com/photos/gwynne/album/dg-pic.htm

For me, the high point was 1970 and 1971 Daytona 24 Hour and Sebring 12
Hour races driving a Camaro.

Im a member and supporter of CVAR, and enjoy e-mailing digital race
photos to my friends in CVAR.

Check out the photo albums section of the CVAR Yahoo Groups page at
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/cvar_general/

Regards,

Don Gwynne

1500 Creekford Drive