fot

RE: [FOT] Saturday night

To: "'Brad Kahler'" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [FOT] Saturday night
From: "Jerry Barr" <jerrybarr@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 08:49:28 -0500
As fast as the parts of Ernie's car were leaving my trailer, I thought we
would have an empty trailer on the way home! The Wild Hare decided to leave
because of all the parts pillaging going on.

I've stopped 126 spam and fraud messages. You can too!
Free trial of spam and fraud protection at
http://www.cloudmark.com/sig/?rc=yfc26