fot

Re: [FOT] Nomination

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] Nomination
From: Fubog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:54:16 EDT
I'll SECOND that!
Jack is a great guy & will fit in well with FOT.
Glen

 In a message dated 4/13/2006 8:34:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsnook@wcnet.org writes:

Hi  all,

I would like to nominate Jack Woehrle to the FOT group.  He  raced spitfires
back in the day, and you might remember him racing a fast  GT6 at our TR
reunion at MO a couple years ago.

He currently is SVRA  Technical Director, among other jobs like wrenching on
old English  cars.  In my opinion Jack tries real hard to maintain some sort
of
period car preparation with cars running SVRA.  He's always been  fair and
upfront with me.  I know SVRA values the comments from our  unorganized
organization and Jack is just the guy to be the conduit.   He is also a wealth
of information regarding SCCA historical prep  requirements/restrictions.

How about a second