fot

[FOT] Mitty

To: <fot@autox.team.net>, <gatriumph@gatriumph.com>
Subject: [FOT] Mitty
From: "Mike Munson" <fasttrs@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:34:18 -0400
This years Mitty is going a little better than last year for the Puffy Tiger
Racing Team.

We had a few head gasket related issues on Friday but recovered for the
qualifying races today. Just how many times Do you have to retorque a head
gasket?

We clocked in at 1:45.194 even with those dang Porche 911 and 914-6s and
Datsun 240 parked in the turns slowing our momentum.

Richard Taylor is looking good on the track and hopefully he will give us a
report when he gets back home. I spoke with him tonight and he will run the
enduro  tomorrow.

Tim and JK are here but I haven't had a chance to watch them much.

I am going to give it a go early tomorrow morning with the Anglo American
Challenge so I can get another free T-shirt.

More in car videos to come!

Wooooohoooo!

Tiger