fot

Re: [FOT] TR4 Manifold Gasket

To: Cofrog@aol.com, FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [FOT] TR4 Manifold Gasket
From: Gasket Works USA <gasket.works@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 13:11:57 -0500 (CDT)
I have been making some pretty trick exh/intake manifold gaskets out out .015"
on SS  that comes with a thin silicone coating. Seals great.  I have only been
using these on my cars.  The material is similar to the Multilayer Shim Gaskets
you may be familiar with.  Except that I just use one layer.  I got a sample
supply of this stuff and it is very cool.

I maybe able to get more of this material.  It is only made by one company and
they limit its distribution.  The large company's get this stuff on large (very
heavy )rolls.

mordy