fot

[FOT] Peyote in Airstream Life

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Peyote in Airstream Life
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 00:24:53 -0700
For what it's worth, there's an article on making toy haulers from Airstream
trailers in this month's Airstream Life magazine. Not only are there
pictures of my Airstream project, but also one of Peyote at the Mitty.

On another topic, if you can figure a way to haul out to the Columbia River
Classic this year, you should. Not only are we going to have a great race
weekend with a true "Battle of Britain" (Germans included!) and a great
CanAm grid (40th anniversary of CanAm) but the Evergreen Aviation Museum is
teaming up with us (the guys that have the Spruce Goose). We'll have some
great flyovers and vintage helicopters landing in the infield, and a special
event at the museum on Friday. Tiffany is sponsoring a special trophy.
Believe me, anyone who gets this will be blown away. Columbia Sportswear is
providing the driver's shirts--top of the line stuff.

We just did a photo shoot for the retail clothing. I wore one of the ball
caps to the SOVREN Spring Sprints last weekend and had numerous people ask
why I didn't have them for sale and THREE guys wanted to buy it off my head!
It's the nicest ball cap I've ever found, never seen anything like it.
Wicked quick designed them and has them made. The women's clothes are also
wonderful, the guys T Shirt is cool but not an unusual fabric like the
women's. You could crumple the woman's T shirt and hide it in your hand. We
did a photo shoot last week, here's some of the proofs--sorry, they're low
rez. And too bad about the fat guy, Geezer models are hard to come by I
guess: http://www.visitourworld.com/CRCts/index.htm