fot

[FOT] TR3 Front Suspension

To: FOT@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TR3 Front Suspension
From: alfetta95@optonline.net
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:00:17 -0400
Hi List,
While putting together the front suspension for the TR3-A I see the top
wishbones are different.  One is offset, curved more than the other.  This is
true for both sides of the car. Is this normal or a modification?  Which arm
goes toward the front of the car?  I'm guessing the one wih the "curve" to help
move the vertical link toward the rear, more castor? Or am I totally wrong.  If
I took some pictures, where can I post them to show exactly what I'm talking
about.
Thanks in advance
Todd Redmond
Trumph TR3-A