fot

[FOT] Stuck on You

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Stuck on You
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 09:04:21 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I got a message from FOT'er Marty Sukey to look at page 22 of the latest
GRM. Imagine my surprise when I saw the car owned by Dan Dalessio - it
looks so much like my F Prepared TR6. Now that I know that Dan owns the
car, I will send him the receipts for all the work done on the car over
the winter - that will be a big boost to my general fiscal well being.

In all seriousness, there's a picture of MY '73 TR6 in the "Stuck on You"
section of GrassRoot Motorsports. The photo was taken at the 2004 SCCA
Solo 2 Nationals back in September. It's a really nice picture - check it
out. Thanks GRM!

Way kool.

regards,
rml
p.s. John - like the decals? :-)
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx