fot

[FOT] Columbia River Classic stuff

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Columbia River Classic stuff
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 16:46:17 -0700
For what it's worth:
The event manager for the CRC sent an HTML postcard to a few zillion people
today. I converted it to text and a link for FOT viewing. I'm going to have
to lay low for a couple of years at vintage events to live this down--Bill
Babcock, Male Model. I might have a new career here, I'm going to watch
zoolander tonight for some pointers.

The hats are REALLY cool, just as a hat. Best fitting hat I've ever had. The
men's t-shirts are kind of ordinary, but the women's stuff is extraordinary.

Clip>>

2006 Columbia River Classic Apparel

Limited Edition Apparel Now Available ONLY at Mario's

For a limited time only, Columbia River Classic Limited Edition Apparel is
now available at Mario's, located at 833 Southwest Broadway in Portland,
Oregon. If you live in Washington, apparel can be made available for pickup
at Mario's Seattle, located at 1513 Sixth Avenue. Profits benefit the Boys &
Girls Aid Society of Oregon. Apparel design by Wicked Quick.

*            Limited Edition T-Shirts (Men's and Women's) $35

*            Limited Edition Tanktops (Womens Only) $30

*            Limited Edition Hats (Mens and Womens) $25

Please visit www.crclassic.com/shop to view more pictures of the 2006
Limited Edition Apparel. Questions? Please email us at events@crclassic.com
or call 503.226.2377.