fot

[FOT] Classic Motorsports needs a TR3 for a story

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Classic Motorsports needs a TR3 for a story
From: GRMTim@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 14:06:28 EDT
Ironic as it may seem, as I own one (too highly modified for this story), I
need a TR3 (and a C2 Corvette and an MGA for that matter) for a comparison test
of fifties roadsters that I am doing at VIR on June 8. If you have one of
these cars (or know of someone who does), play nicely with others, will let me
drive your car, want a free lunch and some touring laps at VIR and can make it,
please contact me off list. Thanks.

Tim Suddard
Publisher; Classic Motorsports
and Grassroots Motorsports magazines
www.classicmotorsports.net
www.grassrootsmotorsports.com
Phone: (386) 673-4148 Fax: (386) 673-6040