fot

[FOT] Cameron Clark's e-mail address

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Cameron Clark's e-mail address
From: Jim Prettyleaf <jprettyleaf@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 12:12:57 -0700 (PDT)
  Thanks for seconding the nomination of Cameron Clark.  Cameron's e-mail
address is:

  clarkcameronm@yahoo.com

  Cameron (AKA Cam) grew up surrounded by other San Francisco Bay Area Triumph
owners since his Dad and I were both members of the Triumph Travelers Sports
Car Club that will soon celebrate 50 years of continuous support and activities
for Triumph owners.  It is a great idea to encourege younger members who are
interested in tuning and competing with Truumph roadsters, so thanks for
seconding my nomination.

  Sorry for the slow response providing Cam's e-mail address, but lately I have
had my hands full at work plus I have been investing a fair amount of time to
keep my modified TR-6 in the hunt for top time at the Lockheed Martin Sports
Car Club.  Those gear-head aerospace engineers are moving targets that are darn
hard to keep pace with especially with 36 year old technology.

  J. Prettyleaf

Be a chatter box. Enjoy free PC-to-PC calls  with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.