fot

Re: [FOT] Kastner D cam?

To: WEmery7451@aol.com, tedtsimx@bright.net, KLynch7589@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] Kastner D cam?
From: tom strange <tstrange@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:40:05 -0700 (PDT)
I know ... ;>) ...
    But Teds a good guy ... just couldnt help giving him a little bit of
trouble ... ted, by the way, what did you come up with for rocker adjusting
screws ... what did the rocker mfg tell you????  I'll really be needing those
rockers soon, and I wont put a mismatched set on an engine... now I just have
two more rockers without a home ...

<< Ted usually just stares into space with a blank look on his face .... not
sure about the scratch part though ....

(Hi Ted ;>)

Hi Ted,

Do you stare from scratch, or just regrind an existing cam?

Sort of a typo, and spell check didn't help me.

Tom

http://www.fot-racing.com/spit/caption/tom_strange.htm

#4 white spitfire