fot

[FOT] Transmission Popping out of Third Gear-Progress Report

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Transmission Popping out of Third Gear-Progress Report
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:21:52 -0400
FoT:

The considerable response from the FoT was used as a check list to examine the
transmission. Unusual wear was detected and assignable to worn mating
component. Said component(s) were replaced.

With the successful final assembly of the (also) damaged engine, we may find
out outcome of tranny at Blackhawk Farms on Father's Day. Final report will be
available when test is complete.

Thanks to all involved, including some very generous offers to get me back "on
track".  FoT Rules!!! And so does my friend, Jack Drews.