fot

[FOT] Special Thing

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] Special Thing
From: "tr4.tony@virgin.net" <tr4.tony@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:08:45 +0000 (UTC)
Hi AllI have found something special near New York and I need to have it
shipped to a friend in the southern USA for onward transit or direct to the UK
in one hit. The car is not mobile (yes its a TR!) and is in a sorry state -
anybody know of a (VERY) careful packer / shipper that I could use to get it
collected and packed either into a sole container or something else ? loose
engine, body in 2 halves, boxes of bits etc. so no cakewalk. I will be flying
over to 'supervise' the loading.Please reply to me off list at
tr4.tony@virgin.net There is no rush as this will be a long job
......RegardsTony