fot

[FOT] New ? Issue With AOL

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] New ? Issue With AOL
From: Group44TR7@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:16:20 EDT
Amici

    All of the email originating from the commercial server hosting our
business email accounts has been put on a "slow run" basis because AOL believes
someone else on the same server is sending out spam from that server. Further,
they will only deal with the persons representing the server company to resolve
the problem for purposes of forcing the commercial servers to spend time with
AOL by customer requests.

    By slow run, I mean its been over 24 hours since I was sent a business
record by my Minneapolis office and am yet to receive it through AOL. (We
resorted to sending the email to another address in which I got it within
minutes.)

    Not sure how this will eventually effect FOT members using AOL, but there
likely to be one less FOT member being an AOL customer in the near future.