fot

[FOT] TVR subframe in a TR6

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [FOT] TVR subframe in a TR6
From: "SHANE Ingate" <hottr6@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:17:37 -0400
Amici,

Inspired by Dave Wingett's adaption of the rear subframe from the TVR 2500M
for use in a TR6, I dragged one home last weekend, cleaned it up and started
taking measurements.  Although it came with the A-arms and AVO coil-overs,
the TVR A-arms (and mounting tangs) are pretty fragile and I'd replace them
with NASCAR/Circle-Track  stuff sourced from Coleman.

Any words of wisdom before I embark on this insane project?

Shane Ingate
"Anyone can restore a car.  It takes a man to cut one up".