fot

Re: [FOT] FOT nomination

To: BillDentin@aol.com
Subject: Re: [FOT] FOT nomination
From: JReed@wilson.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:35:43 -0700
I thought Wayne was in the group. I'll second only if he slows down.

John Reed
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
Staff Photographer
773-490-8908

Effective immediately, please note my new email address has changed to
jreed@wilson.com

BillDentin@aol.com
Sent by: owner-fot@autox.team.net
06/20/06 09:20 AM
Please respond to
BillDentin@aol.com

ehusmann@sbcglobal.net, fot@autox.team.net
cc
obry@sbcglobal.net
Subject
Re: [FOT] FOT nomination

In a message dated 06/20/2006 11:14:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
ehusmann@sbcglobal.net writes:

> I would like to nominate Wayne Obry to our non-group.  For the past 15
> years, Wayne has campaigned a very well prepared Spitfire MkIII that has

> raised more than a few eyebrows.  To support his racing, Wayne owns and
> operates a successful Ferrari restoration and race prep shop in the
> Appleton, WI area.  Many have scratched their head wondering why Wayne
has
> chosen to race a Spitfire rather than a Ferrari; that should be self
> evident to this group.
>
> May I please have a second to this nomination.

It'd be my pleasure to SECOND the 'Wayniac'.  He's my kinda people.

Bill (Damdinger)

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact
the sender and delete the material from any computer.