fot

[FOT] Mosport - part two

To: "Amici Triumphi" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Mosport - part two
From: "Henry Frye" <henry@henryfrye.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:00:54 -0400
No complaints on my car's performance, after a little assistance from Russ
Moore, that is. I was suspect of my battery, and sure enough it was dead as a
doornail upon arrival at Mosport. When I told him I needed  to get a battery he
offered up the spare battery he brought  for his motorhome. Russ thought is
seemed fitting as this particular battery lives in his bulldozer! I am sure my
car appreciated the return to it's agricultural roots...

I was pleased with my Sunday morning race, I was a yellow stain on John
Targett's mirror, actually turning  a faster lap than John's best  in the
process. Took fifth overall and was figuring how I was going to get in front of
John when, well... Wait for my NEXT post.

Mike Jackson even made an appearance, all the way from Florida. He was
terrorizing the small bore production group is his Formula Vee and was quite
competitive as usual.

So, great event as usual. Too bad I didn't get to run the feature...

Henry Frye
Sent from my Treo PDA