fot

[FOT] Small Bearing 1296 Spitfire Engine Wanted in ALASKA

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [FOT] Small Bearing 1296 Spitfire Engine Wanted in ALASKA
From: "Joe Guinan" <joeg@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 23:34:09 -0500
Friends,

Interesting request posted on the North American Spitfire Squadron email
list is copied in full below.  I have made the inquiring party aware that
good, unmolested engines of the sort he is looking for can be quite
difficult to find.  He is not looking for a race quality engine however, so
one that has been rejected for race duty but that is still rebuildable for
street and ummm... "lake" use would be a great find.

You can reply to me if you wish, but his email address is included in the
message header below.

Oh, and - DRINK SOBE!  Boris Said said his NASCAR sponsor needs to "Sell
more cases" so he can win some races!

Joe Guinan
Fremont, NE
Office Phone - 402-753-0333 (rolls over to cell phone)
joeg@neb.rr.com